PSTET 2013 online application form – www.tetpunjab.comADVERTISEMENT
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test application registration process (step by step)
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test online application submissions have started at www.tetpunjab.com. Punjab TET for the year 2013 will be conducted on 20th January 2013. Beneath are the steps mentioned for online application form registration and submission process in a step by step manner.
PSTET 2013 online application form – www.tetpunjab.com (Steb by step process)
1. Job aspirants can apply for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test using the web site www.tetpunjab.com . The candidate first need to register herself or himself on the web site. Post registration, the job aspirant need to pay exam fees based on the social category (general category or SC/ST) within the mentioned time and dates on the web site. The prescribed fees can be deposited in HDFC Bank Ltd. or Axis Bank Ltd. in the form of E payment or payment can be made using E-cash coupons.
2. Fill in all the correct details in the application form available on the web site tet.bedpunjab.org. You can get the form by clicking the navigational link “PSTET Online Registration” on the web site of www.tetpunjab.com.
3. The online application form can be filled and submitted online by 31st December 2012 till 5 P.M in the evening.
4. If the job applicant has filled wrong information about themselves in the online application form, then by using the registration login details, the information can be corrected. But the correction procedure is possible only by 31st December 2012 till 5 P.M in the evening. Post that no changes to the application form will be possible.
5. Online application forms will be entertained only.
6. Job applicants whose fees are accepted and can appear for the exams, their names can be seen from the www.tetpunjab.com web site.
7. Admit cards of the accepted candidates can be downloaded from the tet.bedpunjab.org web site using the login details. If the candidates are facing any problems in getting the admit card, they can contact the helpline numbers till 5 PM in the evening, one day prior to the exam, post which the department cannot be held responsible.
8. If any clarifications are needed for filling online application forms, the candidates can contact the helpline numbers during working days between 9 AM to 5.30 PM.
9. All job aspirants are advised to visit tetpunjab.com web site on a regular basis to keep a check on any possible updates relating to the examination.
10. All candidates on the day of exam should get their registration slip/admit card for appearing in the exam. If the candidates do not have registration slip/admit card, then they will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
11. Any mistakes done in the online application form is sole responsibility of the candidates and the education dept. will not be responsible in any way.
12. On the basis of exam held, results will be declared on the web site www.tetpunjab.com.