UP police online application form 2013 – uppbpb.gov.in or prpb.up.nic.inADVERTISEMENT
Online Application process for UP Police Computer Operator – Step by Step
Uttar Pradesh police force is one of the largest police forces in the country. Uttar Pradesh police maintains law and order in all cities of Uttar Pradesh. Police force recruitment is conducted as per the guidelines given in notification of the police recruitment and promotion board that is headquartered in Lucknow. UP recruitment and promotion board governs recruitment, selection process, written examinations, physical endurance tests etc for smooth recruitment process. Online application form available at uppbpb.gov.in or prpb.up.nic.in. Let’s talk about vacancy details, eligibility, online application form etc.
Uttar Pradesh Police department recently issued an official notification with regards to vacancies for 2842 computer operators. Applications are invited from young, enthusiastic candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed in the notification
- Age :
- Individuals applying for post of computer operators should be between 18-28 years of age.
- Educational Qualifications
- Individuals who are vying the post of computer operator should have cleared their 12th grade examinations with Physics and Math as the subjects.
- It is mandatory for them to possess ‘O’ level certification from DOEACCO or any other certification of the same grade.
- Please note that all the certifications should be from a government recognized institute
UP police online application form 2013
Candidates who are interested in applying for computer operators with UP police department will need to register themselves on the official website. Here is a step by step registration and application process.
- Log in to the official website http://prpb.up.nic.in or http://uppbpb.gov.in
- If you login to http://uppbpb.gov.in, you will need to click on apply online for computer operator Grade ‘A’ posts.
- It will redirect you to http://prpn.up.nic.in .
- On the left hand side of the page, you will see a tab ‘Online application’ under which you will see a link for candidate registration.
- You will need to fill in your personal details in order to register yourself.
- Now you need to click on submit application form
- Click on submit application form after you login with your id and password.
- Fill up the online application with requisite details and click on submit.
- Ensure that you have mentioned current details before you submit.
- You will receive a login id and password on your mobile phone.
- You need to keep this id and password for further use.
- Once you have submitted the application, login after 24 hours and then click on a link called ‘generate e-challan’
- Take a print out of e-challan and use it for paying the application fee of Rs200 at any State Bank of India Branches or Punjab National bank branches. Candidates need to retain the counterfoil stamped by branch where the fee is being paid.
- It takes 24 hours for the fees payment to reflect on the system.
- Login after 24 hours and then upload scanned images of your photograph and signature. This will complete your application process.
- Start date for online applications: 13th May 2013
- Last for online applications: 12th June 2013
- Last date for fee payment: 14th June 2013
- Last date for uploading photograph and signature: 17th June 2013