www.nationalhealthcare.org.in – 4716 vacancies in National Health CareADVERTISEMENT
National Health Care Recruitment 2013
National Healthcare Organization- Detailed guide for online application
National Health Care is a government organisation situated in Haryana. It has issued notification for recruitment in UP, Rajasthan, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi. This organization was established with a view to provide qualitative health care facilities across the country. It looks after several projects related to social problems. To facilitate online and offline mode of application process, here is detail that candidates can follow to fill application without fail.
National health care organization has announced its largest recruitment drive for 2013. NHO is inviting applications from candidates for 4716 different positions. NHCO is recruiting 2098 supporting staff, 1049 field assistants, 523 district coordinators, 523 instructors, and 523 data entry operators cum clerks. Candidates can check the details like eligibility criteria, exam syllabus and application process by going through the official notification.
State Wise distribution of Posts:
Haryana – 471 Posts (All Posts included)
Punjab – 450 Posts
Uttar Pradesh – 1686 Posts
Rajasthan – 741 Posts
Madhya Pradesh – 1125 Posts
Delhi – 1125 Posts
Online Application process for National Health Care Recruitment 2013
Candidates have option of filling the form online or downloading the form and filling it physically. Here is a step by step guide to apply online.
- Login in to www.nationalhealthcare.org.in
- Click on the link that says recruitment 2013.
- Once you click on the link, you will be redirected to the application form.
- Fill in your personal details, educational details, age, contact information, gender, marital status, category applied for etc.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation need to apply for requisite proof.
- Mention the details of demand draft that is drawn for fee application. These details include name of the bank, demand draft number, date of demand draft and amount.
- You will also need to mention details of employment exchange if you have an employment exchange card
- Experienced competitors will need to mention their employment details including salary details.
- Verify all the information before clicking on submit.
- Once you have submitted the form. You will need to take the printout of the same.
Entrants will then need to paste their passport size photograph on the right hand side of the application. There is a place provided for pasting the photograph. You will need to sign the declaration at the end of the form. Interested candidates must attach photocopies of age proof, address proof, educational certificates, proof for seeking age relaxation etc along with the form and post it to following address.
The Secretary, NATIONAL HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATION,R.O-6, Ram Bagh Road, Subzi mandi, Delhi-110007.
**Candidates will need to enclose a demand draft drawn in favor of national healthcare organization which is payable at Delhi. Application fee for unreserved candidates is Rs 500 and fee for SC/ST/OBC candidates is Rs 250 only.
Offline mode for application
Individuals can also download the application form from the download link given on www.nationalhealthcare.org.in. You can then fill in all the details manually and affix the requisite documents with the form. They will need to affix passport size photograph and enclose the demand draft towards application fee in the envelope and post it to the address mentioned earlier.
Last date for receiving the application forms: 8th June 2013.
- Age Limit
- For district coordinator position: applicant must be above 21 years and less than 40 years as on last date of application.
- For other positions: applicant should be above 18 years and should be less than 40 years as on last date of application.
- Educational Qualifications : individuals are requested to refer to the official notification for educational qualifications pertaining to different posts. For more information about National Health Care Recruitment 2013, read following notification.