How To Apply Ration Card OnlineADVERTISEMENT
How To Apply Ration Card Online
Most of the Indians want to have their ration card. This is a very significant id as well address proof and can be used for various applications. With the growing need for ration card, many states in India have introduced online application of ration card. This is a very hassle free procedure. The applicants need to fill up the form and attach some required documents. After the successful submission of online application form, the applicants can get their ration card from the rationing office on the given date.
Online Application Procedure for Ration Card
When you make an online application for ration card it is important that you enter all the details correctly. If any detail is entered incorrect, then that will be saved and you will not be able to make changes at that time. Therefore, be very cautious when you enter the details and reconfirm the details before clicking on submit button. The procedure to make an online application is mentioned below.
- You need to fill up Form no-D for ration card online application. The applicants can get this form from the e-disha centers or from circle office.
- The application form can be downloaded from the link – http://jansahayak.gov.in/dwd/serPDF/newRationCard.pdf . Take a print of this link for application.
- Fill up the application form very carefully and submit it at the e-disha center or your circle office between 9 am to 1 pm.
- The applicants can find out their circle office from the link – http://jansahayak.gov.in/dwd/FPS.pdf
Documents That Needs To Be Attached With Application
- Two copies of group photograph of your family.
- Attested form along with the photographs of the family members.
- In case of government official, get the form attested from your senior official.
- In case of the applicants who work in a private organization, the circle FSO will make an enquiry from any two residents who stay in your neighborhood and will update their record accordingly.
How To Submit The Online Application Form
- The application form can bet submitted at e-Disha center as well as the circle FSO. The timing of submission is from 10 am to 1 pm.
- When you have submitted your application form, you will be given a receipt. Preserve this receipt carefully.
- The application receipt will contain the expected date of delivery of your ration card.
- You have the option to get the ration card from three modes – by courier, by speed post or through the counter.
- In most of the cases ration card gets delivered within fifteen days or fortnight.
- The applicants need to pay a fee of Rs. 10 with the application form. If the candidate wishes to receive the card through courier or speed post then they have to deposit Rs. 25 additionally.