eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in – Download Aadhar Card online FreeADVERTISEMENT
How to Download Aadhar Card online at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Since its inception, people of India have wanted to get their Aadhar Card. Every year there are huge numbers of people who apply for the same but there are few who do not get their Aadhar card on the pre defined time. But now the applicants have a much convenient way to get the copy of their Aadhar Card. UIDAI, following a long way have proficiently launched e-Aadhaar website (eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in). Now, people who have been waiting since long time for Aadhaar letter can download the letter easily through this online portal. By taking a print out of this letter, it can be used anywhere expediently. It is essential that you have the date and time of the enrollment along with the enrolment number to download the Aadhar letter.
For downloading the Aadhar card or the Aadhar letter, a complete procedure has been mentioned below.
1. Keep your acknowledgement slip handy with you which you have received from the enrolment centre at the time of downloading the letter. You would need the date of enrolment as well as the enrolment number to be able to conveniently download the letter.
2. Visit the link http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/eDetails.aspx and enter all the required details. You would need to enter your name, the enrolment number along with the date and time of enrolment. Then enter the pin code in the required field and enter the captcha for the verification purpose. After entering all the details correctly click on “Submit: button.
3. At the time of application you must have mentioned your mobile number. You would need to authenticate your cell number by entering the last four digits of your cell number. Once you have entered the details click on “Yes” button and you will get One Time Password on your registered mobile number. This is for the verification purpose so that others don’t have access to your details. If you have by mistake entered the wrong mobile number, then press on “No” and re-enter the correct number so that you receive the OTP.
4. Once you have received the OTP on your registered mobile number, you will need to enter the code mentioned on it in the required field. This is important for the final procedure. After entering the OTP, you will get a right to use to the electronic version of your Aadhar Card or the Aadhar letter.
5. You will get your e-Aadhar letter in the PDF format. You will be given a link to download the letter and in order to open it, enter the password. Your pincode would work as the password.
This is a complete and a much easier way to get your Aadhar Card. Now you do not have to wait for months to use your Aadhar card. Open the link given above and follow the procedure for a much convenient way to get your e-Aadhaar card.