How to Register Online for IBPS Clerk Exam 2013 – 2014ADVERTISEMENT
If you are looking for a career in banking, this article may be very newsworthy for you. Starting last year, 19 national banks have given the responsibility of conducting exams for clerical cadre to IBPS, or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
In other words, if you want to get placed in a reputed national bank which includes the likes of IDBI Bank and several others, you have to appear for IBPS Clerk Written Exam. In order to sit for the exam, you first need to register for the exam.
The registration window for IBPS Clerk Written Exam 2013 is 15th October, 2012 to 5th November, 2012. Registrations outside the window will not be accepted and there is no other way to apply for this coveted exam. If you have been wondering how to register for IBPS Clerk Written Exam 2013, here is all the information you would need:
- Log on to http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/cweclkoct12/important.php
- Fill out the requisite application form with relevant details. Make sure you fill in the details accurately and double check it, since you cannot change the details filled afterwards.
- You also need a scanned and signed photograph in order to complete the online registration form. Make sure you have a scanned and signed photograph with you before you begin the registration process.
- You also need a valid e-mail address for registration. Your admit card and all future communication will be sent to the e-mail address you mention at the time of registration. Thus, make sure you give a valid e-mail address at the time of registration.
- Once you complete the application form, you need to pay in order to complete the registration procedure. You can online as well as offline.
Online payment for IBPS Clerk Written Exam 2013
- You can pay online through credit card, debit card, or even net banking.
- In order to pay online for the test, just follow the on-screen instructions on the website.
- Once you complete the payment procedure successfully, you will be given a registration number and a password. You can use the number and the password to log in to your account at IBPS at a later stage. You are also given an e-receipt on successful completion of payment. Keep a printout of the e-receipt for future reference.
- In case online payment fails, you are prompted to try again. Click the try again button and make the payment again. You don’t need to worry. You won’t be billed twice by doing so.
- While paying online, make sure you do not click the refresh or back button while processing is on. Doing so could lead to double payment.
Offline payment for IBPS Clerk Written Exam 2013
- You can also pay offline for the test at a specified bank’s branch. You will be given a payment receipt. Fill in the details of the payment receipt in the online application form, upon which you will be given a registration number and a password.