IBPS Exam 2013 – 2014 – Last Minute TipsADVERTISEMENT
Common Written Examination for the Recruitment to the Clerical Cadre for the year 2013-2014 are scheduled by the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection. Those candidates who have applied for the CWE Clerk Exam for the session 2013-2014 have a last minute chance to benefit from the free tips being provided by auva.net.
Always be on time
Time is of the essence. The candidate cannot afford to be late in the examination. It is essential that all candidates be present in the examination hall at least half an hour before the scheduled time for the examination.
Candidates should not forget to carry the following documents:
- A passport sized colored, recent photograph should be pasted in the space provided on the call letter of the examination by all candidates.
- Candidates should keep with them, at all times, a Xerox copy of their call letter and their identity proof for all types of assessment and verification procedures.
- The thumb imprint of the candidate, along with his signature is to be taken on the call letter, in the presence of the invigilator and only in the exam hall premises.
Things that should be avoided in the examination hall at all costs
- Cheating of any kind is not allowed at any time in the entire duration of the online test.
- Candidates are strictly instructed to not carry fake identities or to try and pass the test with impersonation at any time.
- Misconduct is disallowed and will not be tolerated at the examination venue
- The candidate should not seek support of his/her candidacy at any time during the exam
- The Bank has the right to disqualify any candidate at any time, if he/she is found guilt of using unfair means during the online exam
- Calculators are strictly not allowed inside the examination hall
Mobile phone and other electronic devices
It should be noted strictly by the candidates that any electronic item including mobile phones, calculators, pagers are not allowed inside the examinational hall. Candidates are also not allowed to carry books or notes to the examination hall.
Failure to comply with any of the above mentioned rules and regulations of the examination shall result in penalization of the candidature. Strict actions including banning registration for all future examinations can occur as a result of bad disciplinary conduct on behalf of the candidates.