How to check DRDO Results 2013 for CEPTAM Exam 2013ADVERTISEMENT
Article is all about DRDO Results 2013
The applicants who are preparing for the examination of DRDO CEPTAM also want to know how to check the result once the examination is over. This year there are three categories of recruitment which is divided into – Senior Technical Assistant, Technician – A and Administrative and Allied Cadre. The result for CEPTAM exam will be displayed online and the candidates who succeed in the written examination will be sent a call letter for the personal interview.
Start date of online registration – 4th May 2013
Last date for online registration – 27th May 2013
Date of examination – 25th August 2013
The total numbers of vacancies are 844. This is divided into 360 posts for Senior Technical Assistant, 223 posts for Technician A and 261 posts for Administrative and Allied Cadre.
Steps to Download DRDO Results 2013 for CEPTAM Exam
- In order to download the result the candidate must first visit the official website of DRDO i.e. http://drdo.gov.in
- Then click on the link to “What’s New”
- You will find a link to results. Click on this section
- A new page will open. You need to mention your registration number in the box provided and then press the submit button.
- Your result will get displayed on the screen.
The selection process will be done based on the written examination and the personal interview. The short listed candidates will be called for personal interview. The entire selection process is purely on merit basis.