Rajasthan Patwari Exam 2013- Syllabus and Exam PatternADVERTISEMENT
Revenue board of Rajasthan has invited application to recruit eligible candidates on post of Patwari. 2271 posts of Patwari will be filled this year through written examination. Candidates should prepare according to syllabus of examination going to held for recruitment of Patwari in Rajasthan Revenue Board. Government of Rajasthan will appoint selected candidates in various districts of Rajasthan. Board of Rajasthan has uploaded syllabus of examination on its websites.
Those candidates who applied for Patwari pos were eagerly waiting for syllabus. After release of this document candidates can feel relax and prepare for their exam according to this.
Here is detail of topics covered under syllabus declared by Board of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Patwari Exam 2013 Syllabus
All the exam paper questions will be of 12th standard only. Candidates should focus their preparation of exam according to intermediate level course structure. Here is detail of topics that will be covered under General Knowledge, General Hindi and Maths
Questions will be asked in exam from following area and topics:
- Indian Political System, Constitution, Fundamental rights etc
- National and state level current affairs and current development schemes
- State Level Administration – Collector to Patwari their work and responsibilities
- Local administration
- Geography of Rajasthan including positions, shape, scope, districts, weather, agriculture etc
- Literature and culture of Rajasthan including local language, Rajasthan literature, period, culture, palaces etc
- History of Rajasthan
Hindi Grammar is the main focus in this section, questions are covered therefore from the following general topics:
- Consonant and vowels, pronunciation etc.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Use “Viram Chinh”
- Question covering Constitutional provisions on national language Hindi
- Noun, Pronoun etc.
- Swar and Vyanjan
- Pratyay,Tatsam& Tatbhav
- Sarvnaam, Visheshad, sandhi
- Rearrangement of sentences
- Correction of errors in Sentences
- Test of correct pronunciation
Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Parameter and area of triangle and rectangle
- Circumference and area of Circle
- Questions on 2D figures
- Question on ratio of Angles in Trigonometry(0 degree, 30 degree, 45 degree, 60 degree and 90 degree)
- Question on Height and distance
- Field Book
Exam Pattern of Rajasthan Board Patwari Exam 2013:
The examination will be of 300 marks consisting of objective type question papers on above mentioned subjects and topics. The question paper will be of 3 hours. Subject wise maximum marks of each paper is 100. (Hindi 100 marks, General Knowledge 100 marks and Mathematics 100 marks). Every subject has 50 questions. All the question papers will be of senior secondary level except maths that will be secondary level. Each wrong question will attract penalty in form of negative marking.
The pattern for the exam as declared by the board of Rajasthan is as follows:
The question Paper initially will be divided into three sections.
Section 1: General Hindi (To test the grammatical and language grasp of the candidate)
Section 2: Mathematics (To test the numerical ability- usually consists of questions from chapters covered in 12th standard)
Section 3: General Knowledge (To test the knowledge and awareness of the candidate regarding surroundings and society)