SAIL MT Recruitment 2013 – Admit Card, Syllabus and Exam Dates & PatternADVERTISEMENT
Steel Authority of India abbreviated as SAIL is a Maharatna Public Sector Indian based company which has recently issued a notification regarding the recruitment of 558 technical management trainee and 82 Administrative Management Trainee. For such recruitment, it will be conducting the exam that is tentatively scheduled to be held in the last month of May.
Interested and eligible candidate can apply online through making a visit to the official website that is www.sail.co.in .The last date for applying is set as 3rd of April.
How to download Admit Card:
Since the admit card is usually issued 10 to 15 days before the scheduled date for the exam therefore the date set for issuance of admit card is after 13th May. Appearing candidates are required to download their respective admit card from the official website, no other means is provided by SAIL for collection of admit card.
SAIL Management Trainee Exam Syllabus:
The candidates who are interested in applying for SAIL Recruitment 2013 for management trainee exam or who have already applied for the exam must be eager and tensed to know about the way they should do their preparations, according to what syllabus they must maintain their to do list, what criteria they must adopt for the preparations and how they could easily crack the exam. The answer to all these queries can be pretty sorted out from the following syllabus:
The written test would comprise of five sections which are:
1) Domain Knowledge Test- The test is basically made to judge the technical and academic knowledge of the candidate. Topics like Microprocessor, digital electronics; Electro Magnetic Theory, Engineering Mathematics, analog electronics, communication subjects, control systems etc. are covered under this.
2) Aptitude test
Further divided into four parts:
- General Intelligence + reasoning- Missing Numbers, coding decoding, words problems, number problems ,figure based problems(Non Verbal reasoning) etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude- Consists of questions from Mathematics up to the standard of secondary level.
- English Comprehension-Correction of errors, Synonyms, antonyms, Reading Comprehension, Rearrangement of sentences, Prepositions etc.
- General Awareness-Questions based on Indian Surroundings, like History, geography, Scientific Research, Economy, political structure etc. Main focus is actually given to Current happenings in the surroundings.
Exam Pattern of Sail Management Trainee 2013 – 2014
For the purpose of selection, the candidates have to first clear the written exam and then will be required to face the personal Interview and Group Discussion.
For both the posts that is the Management Trainee Technical and Management Trainee Administration, the test will be held on the same day in the Forenoon and Afternoon Session respectively.
The total time duration that will be given for the accomplishment of the exam will 150 minutes, 75 minutes for Domain Knowledge test and 75 minutes for aptitude test. Further, the marking scheme for each section is as follows:
Domain Knowledge test- 100 marks
Aptitude Test- 100 marks
a) General reasoning – 25 marks
b) General Awareness- 25 marks
c) Quantitative Aptitude- 25 marks
d) English Comprehension- 25 marks
50 percentile marks in each section make the candidate eligible to get a call for group discussion and interview. Further there will also be negative marking for each wrong answer given by the candidate.